Quantcast

Synovial Sarcoma - Online Support Group

Heaven has a beautiful new angel now

On January 14, God came to take my beautiful Matthew home. He went peacefully at home in my arms. I wanted to say thank you for your guidance and support throughout the years. Please pray for peace for myself and my family.

Thank you Carrie for sharing the sad news. Matthew must be in good company up there, considering all the fellow patients that have passed lately. Now you have to become a caregiver to yourself and learn how to make the best of life in his absence. Hopefully his spirit will give you strength.

I’m sorry for your loss, and thank you for sharing. Heaven has two angels looking over us.

I am so sorry for your loss. You’ve spent so long spending time cariing time for Matthew, its now time to put this energy into yourself and family. Time heals and I hope you recover from your grief and loss quickly, Prayers heading your way from downunders. Gary

I want to tell you that I am praying for you with your loss. I myself go to IU Simon Cancer Center to see my doctor. God will help you through this tough time!!

I am very sorry for your loss. I am here for you if you want to talk. My prayers and thoughts are with you all.

Dora

Sorry for the loss, may his soul rest in peace and almighty give you strength to overcome this irreparable loss.

My prayers are with you and family and God will give you the strength and peace you need to move forward.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing with us. we will continue to be here for you.

I am so sorry to read this news....I will pray for peace and strength to you and yours....

Carrie, I’m sorry for you loss. May God give you strength through this hard time and always. I’m here for you if ever you need someone to lean on.