Quantcast

Synovial Sarcoma - Online Support Group

Four month follow

I'm leaving home tomorrow morning and flying to NYC, It's time for my follow up. Right now I'm a mess, very stressed out. The last two Decembers have been tuff, I had recurrences in Dec of 2010 and again in Dec 2011. So you can imagine the lump in my heart. Please send positive thoughts and prays.

Positive thoughts coming your way from downunder. Yes I know what it is like and empathise with your position.

Goodluck and I hope its a negative result. Let the forum know how you go either way.

Best wishes

Gary

Good luck! Please let us know how it goes!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Particularly the prayers. I wasnt always a firm believer in the power of prayer. I am a Roman Catholic and my daughter was 17 when diagnosed with SS. I promised Our Lady of Fatima that I would spread the word of my experience. When praying for Alannah in Fatima I felt a gentle fall on my head of shoulders. I would only say that it felt what maybe cotton wool might feel if it was placed gently on you. At that moment I was filled with the assurance that Alannah would be all right and my heart lightened. This was 4 years ago and Alannah is still clear. I sent prayers to Our Lady today for your success.

Miriam.

Thank you Miriam, for your prayers. I do believe in the power of prayer and I will keep you daughter in my prayers too.

miriam fitzmaurice said:

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Particularly the prayers. I wasnt always a firm believer in the power of prayer. I am a Roman Catholic and my daughter was 17 when diagnosed with SS. I promised Our Lady of Fatima that I would spread the word of my experience. When praying for Alannah in Fatima I felt a gentle fall on my head of shoulders. I would only say that it felt what maybe cotton wool might feel if it was placed gently on you. At that moment I was filled with the assurance that Alannah would be all right and my heart lightened. This was 4 years ago and Alannah is still clear. I sent prayers to Our Lady today for your success.

Miriam.

You will be in my prayers.

synovialmom

Please let us know how you are doing. I'm curious to see what NYC said. Don't ever lose hope. There are more advanced treatments now then there was 2 years ago when my husband was diagnosed. So, please keep fighting and never give up. Be aggressive and get many second opinions. You have time left ahead of you, I can promise you. You will be heavy in my prayers my friend. May God grant you healing and peace.